Vote Craig Hall!
As you all know, Tuesday, November 8 is Election Day. As we enter into the last few days of the campaign, I just want to express how grateful I am to have met so many of you. Our campaign has literally knocked on thousands of doors, getting to know you better, and learning what issues are most important to you. Doing this has simply made me a better Representative. Thank you so much for your support. I greatly appreciate it.
Just a few reminders. There is only ONE poll location in District 33 on Election Day. That is at West Valley City Hall. Accordingly, they are predicting LONG lines on Election Day. OR, you can drop off your signed ballot in the secure drop box behind West Valley City Hall.
If mailing, your ballot must be postmarked by Nov. 7, the day before Election Day. You can drop off the ballot in the drop box until 8:00 pm on Election Day.
- Effective! - Recognized as one of Utah's "most effective" legislators.
- Sponsored and passed the most significant piece of legislation in several years dealing with campaign finance / ethics in Utah.
- Passed bills protecting and helping victims of sexual abuse.
- Sponsored legislation fighting for West Side schools.
- Passed several bills guaranteeing greater fairness in Utah's election process.
- Actively seek input from West Valley teachers and principals to determine their needs.
- Recognized by the Salt Lake Tribune as a "refreshing” . . . “example of bipartisanship” and as a legislator whose "top issue" is education.
- Sponsored and passed bills making our State government more transparent and accessible.
- Accessible! - I have held over a dozen town-hall meetings, sent out dozens of e-mail newsletters, mailed surveys to my constituents before each legislative session, I actually answer my phone and return calls, have knocked hundreds of doors in District 33 getting to know my constituents better, etc., etc.!
- And more!